March has been quite a month for us at Jump Ship Brewing as we smashed our crowdfunding target on Seedrs - raising £366,000 from 311 investors. We also made some waves in the media too.
- We featured on BBC2's Coast to Coast Food Festival. You can catch the full episode on iplayer or watch below to see what presenter Jim Smith thought of our Yardarm.
- Our crowdfunding news was picked up by The Times, Business Insider and Scottish Field amongst others.
- Gaby Soutar wrote up a "Day in the Life" of running Jump Ship.
- The Telegraph featured our Red Admiral in their Ultimate Beer Lover's Bucket list
- And my brewing hero and TV and radio presenter Jaega Wise sampled our beer live on Times Radio, as one of her "breweries of the moment".
Wow, some months are full of damaged pallets, missing invoices and wayward deliveries. This month however, was just grand.